What are your office hours?
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
How do I schedule an appointment?
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 858-458-0099.
- Email us at info@AgeStrongMD.com with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- List of current medications and medical conditions
What if I need to reschedule?
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise that are out of our control. If you miss an appointment, you will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.